The Sun Devil Family Association is committed to providing parents the information they need to stay informed of university happenings and to help their students through their college years. We coordinate a variety of programs and fund numerous resources that benefit all students. Gifts to the Sun Devil Family Association Fund support scholarships, free tutoring, a free Thanksgiving dinner and much more.
Additionally, SDFA provides:
- Direct access to the SDFA staff dedicated to serving SDFA needs and helping families navigate the university and identify appropriate university contacts and resources.
- Ongoing and up-to-the-minute communication:
- Invitations to SDFA sponsored events and programs and opportunities to work on projects or interact with faculty, staff, students and other parents.
- Volunteer opportunities on committees that support Fall Welcome, Family Weekend, Scholarships, Orientation, Homecoming and much more.
- The reward of knowing that your membership gift actively supports services and programs that benefit all ASU students.
The Sun Devil Family Association newsletter keeps you updated with the latest SDFA news, events and other happenings in the ASU community. Sign up today.